The 2013 Lila Retreat Schedule & Details Will Be Updated by September 28th!
If you’re here early and eager to learn, feel free to scan the site for past info
or to check out past related retreats like “The Miracle of the Moment“.
Always feel free to call Leif at 206-428-7626 with any Questions
2013-2014 Evolving Schedule
Seattle, WA –OM Culture : October 27th, 2013 & March 23rd, 2014
Portland, OR –Red Rose Ballroom: November 9th & TBA 2014
Port Townsend, WA –Madrona MindBody Institute: November 16th, 2013 & March 15th
(Previous Lila Info Below….Updates Coming Soon)
*Lila (lee-la) is a Sanskrit word meaning “Divine Play.”
Video Answer fro Leif: What or WHO is Lila?
“Play is the only way the highest intelligence of humankind can unfold.”-Joseph Chilton Pearce
“Play is the exultation of the possible” -Martin Buber
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions” -Einstein
Explore your creative Edge with wings on – learn how to fly!
When you play with purpose and presence it allows a deeper part of yourself to awaken. It is also a reminder to lighten up and stop taking everything so seriously!
Treat yourself to an abundance of gifts that enliven the senses, welcome creative expression and nurture connection to that which you hold as Divine or Sacred. Experience a variety of playful practices that include improvisational theater, group games & interactivities, authentic movement meditations, vocal expression, sensory adventures and much more!
- Expand your vision for what’s possible,
- Build confidence to say “Yes!” to Life’s offers and
- Creatively express your core passions in ways that delight you and enrich the world!
Every interpretation of what is “Divine”, how it is accessed, named and known (or unknown) is welcome. The richness of differences helps shape the personal and collective experience which gives life and meaning to the exploration of how to play with purpose and honor the mystery of the moment.
Come join us!
- Have one of the most memorable weekends of your life.
- Learn playful practices to continue at home and share.
- Expand your vision for what’s possible.
- Be ‘game’ to say “Yes!” to opportunities life brings you.
- Increase the ease of your creative self-expression.
- Transform fears of failure into playful opportunities.
- Meet wonder-full people and deepen your self-connection.
Drawing on over 25 years of professional and personal experience of “purposeful play”, Leif Hansen and special guets have crafted a fun, creative, restorative and sacred experience that combines:
- improv games and community-building interactivities
- embodied story sharing and deep listening
- movement meditation and sensory exploration
- personal ritual and laughter yoga
- “prayerformance” and vocal expession
- reflective writing, and more!
All experience levels welcome, especially if you hear a little voice inside saying “come play…”