“Following the Improv Spirit”
-A Virtual Learning Journey
-Join our Interactive Book Study any time (meets x2 a month)
-BIG Ideas + Online Experiments + Optional Quests
-Sliding Scale & Super-Easy way to Experience Leif’s Work!
“Improv Spirit” virtual learning journeys are an effective and fun way to receive the support you need to grow into your most empowered & creative self.
Our first and foundational “Improv Wisdom” interactive book study (starting Tuesday, April 7th) will give you the tools and skills you need to be more successful personally and professionally. You’ll also learn the key principles underlying all our workshops and retreats, which will help both those who have attended or who plan to attend to more fully “follow the improv spirit” into a life of adventure, creativity, connection and fun. You can join this innovative, affordable interactive book study group at any point!
Improv is not about being “witty” or about any particular style of theater. Improvisation is simply what you’re doing when being authentic and living in the moment . Improvisation is ultimately about trusting and acting from your brilliant, bad-ass, creative self.
Yet it can be scary to open up to, trust and start really following that more authentic and radically free self! Fears about making mistakes, being judged, “failing”, looking stupid, rocking the boat and on and on plague every one of us on some level.
In our ‘safe zones’ (around close friends and family) we may find this way of being easier, but when in new environments (whether personal or professional) we tend to struggle to stay grounded and to trust that what’s going to come out of our mouths is going to be anything other than a foot we’ll later need to remove! 🙂 So we ‘play it safe’ and end up acting from a ‘scripted’ or ‘presented’ self -a self which is most often a fear-based image that lacks the much more interesting, attractive, vibrant, powerful and creative energy of a self-set-free!
What Your Journey Includes
- An hour long interactive class using the cutting-edge Maestroconference platform
- Chapter summary & teaching from nationally recognized Applied Improvisation expert Leif Hansen
- Private breakout discussions and occasional interactivities related to that week’s chapter
- Q&A & personal application with Leif Hansen
- (Optional) Group “Quests” to integrate learnings between each call
- Online Improv Spirit Facebook Group for additional resources, videos, articles, discussions and more!
- Free digital copy of Leif’s “LILA Cards: Powerful, playful practices to help revitalize your Heart of hearts.”
Dates, Times & Key Details
- You’ll meet the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of Each Month, from 11:30-12:30 PST
- While this book series (see below) starts April 7th, you can join in any week (you don’t need to start at the beginning!)
- Even if you don’t read the chapter for that week, you’ll still get a summary and interact with others.
- Heart-led sliding-scale tuition rate between $10-$60
- All calls are recorded, in case you miss any, PLUS you get access to all past class recordings!
- While I know you won’t want to, you can cancel your subscription at any point
What life looks like when”following the improv spirit”:
- Making decisions, connecting with others & expressing yourself from a more powerful, resourceful, heart-centered space.
- Noticing new opportunities and having the courage to say to “yes!” to them in a co-creative way that moves you towards fulfilling life long dreams.
- Freely & confidentially sharing about your business or creative passion in such an authentic, powerful and caring way that it directly connects with and inspires those you share with.
- Listening more deeply to others and participating more collaboratively with personal and business partners.
- Being more trusting, solution-focused and innovative in your approach towards every day challenges.
- Seeing the ‘play of possibilities’ in life situations and being more game to joyfully participate.